Hen and Stag Villa puerto banus Marbella 2018-03-20T17:34:42+00:00

Puerto Banus Villa

Hen and Stag Villa puerto Banus Marbella

Overlooking the fairways of La Resina Golf Course, is this spacious, luxury townhouse. A modern property with classic touches, this house is built over 3 floors and has it’s own small garden and 2 large terraces with sunloungers, dining table & chairs and BBQ.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has a utility room. The lounge is a generous size with dining area, open fire and leather sofas.

The upper level includes a master double bedroom with large terrace and en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and two further bedrooms both with twin beds, which share a second bathroom.
The ground level contains the hall, guest toilet, kitchen, lounge and dining area and terrace.

The basement contains a large bedroom with one double bed and two single beds, a large room which has 4 single beds and a double sofa bed, a large utility room and bathroom.
The house is high spec with many mod cons including air conditioning hot & cold, Satellite TV, DVD player, wide screen TV, surround sound and integrated music system (for use with MP3 or IPOD).

There is a communal pool just across from the house. The resort’s clubhouse is only a minute’s walk away where you can enjoy a drink or some food on the terrace overlooking the lake and beautiful golf course.
Cleaning/towels/linen/maid service:Towels and linen are provided on arrival, for one week. The property is cleaned for each new rental period. Additional towels, linen and cleaning service is available and even a welcome pack is available for a supplementary cost, on request.

PLEASE NOTE:A £500/500€ security deposit is required in cash on arrival, which is to be refunded on departure as long as the property is left as it was found.
Deposit of 20% required to secure the booking.Remaining 80% required one month prior to arrival.

For cancellations of less than 1 month’s notice, the 20% deposit will be lost.

Additional services can be supplied to the villa on request, for example: Pamper PartyCheeky Butlers/Bunny Girls/StrippersCatering/BBQ/ Lunch HampersCocktail Mixologist

Online Booking

I have read and accept the Privacy Policy

This website uses its own cookies to improve the browsing experience. You can accept its use or reject it by configuring your browser. Otherwise, you accept the use of cookies by the fact of browsing our website. privacy & cookies policy , Click on the link for more information. ACEPTAR

Aviso de cookies